Chicken skewers are a really easy to make and you can prepare these ones the night before and let them marinade over night, it will make the chicken nice and soft.
250ml Danone Nutriday Vanilla Yoghurt
1/4 cup lemon juice from two lemons
3Tbsp extra virgin olive-oil
1Tbsp finely grated peeled fresh ginger
2tsp hot paprika
2tsp freshly minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
1tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/2tsp ground cumin
1/2tsp cayenne pepper
2kg skinles, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- Whisk together yoghurt, lemon juice, oil, ginger, salt, paprika, garlic, black pepper, cumin and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour in the marinade and seal bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Place in the fridge to marinade for 4-8hours
- Thread the chicken onto skewers.
- Grill skewers until well browned on all sides and the chicken is cooked in the middle.
- Serve immediately.
For more recipes you can visit our Recipe section.
If you liked this recipe please SHARE it with your friends.