Impress your friends, family and tummy with this fresh crunchy Beetroot and Apple Salad.
This summer, move away from the typical garden salad with this delicious Beetroot and Apple Salad from Nola. The colourful ingredients make this salad a feast for the eyes. This crunchy salad is perfect as a summer side dish or even a main.
The creamy, balanced versatility of NOLA means it can be added to almost any dish without overpowering the existing ingredients.
Ruth’s Beetroot and Apple Salad
Ingredients (Serves 4 as a side)
For the dressing:
- ½ cup (125ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) honey (or to taste)
For the salad:
- 500g cooked, quartered beetroot
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- Half a small red onion, cut into slivers
- ½ cup toasted pecan nuts (optional)
To make the dressing whisk the Nola Original Mayonnaise, red wine vinegar and honey together.
Toss the beetroot, spinach, apple wedges and onions together. Scatter over the pecan nuts, (if using) and drizzle with the Nola Original Mayonnaise dressing.
For more recipes head to our recipe section.