Crafting Corner with Ella is jumping on the Valentine’s Day craft bandwagon, but we are doing something a little different to the rest – an In Love Emoji pillow!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner I thought I would be all kinds of corny and create a Valentine’s day pillow. I like to make gift boxes for my son to mark special days, nothing extreme, just a little treat on days like Valentine’s Day. Last year I literally just made him an old-school paper cup “phone”. This year I upped my game a little with an In Love Emoji pillow…
WHAT YOU NEED
WHAT TO DO
– Use a big plate to trace a circle on your material
– Use the felt to cut out two hearts from red felt and a smile from the brown
– Turn your material right side out
– Check your phone to see placement of shapes and mark it off
– Put fabric glue on the back of the felt pieces (with the brand I use you also need to put glue on pillow and wait for it to dry first)
And TA DAH – a one of a kind In Love Emoji pillow <3
GIVE TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE (this can totally be yourself, because self love is important and self gifts are even more so)!
I would love your feedback, thoughts and comments if there is anything that isn’t quite clear or if you have any questions at all!
How many of you made your own coloured cloud dough from last month’s tutorial?
Feel free to pop over to our Pinterest board and follow along as we discover and share new crafts for and your little ones to try.
Is there some DIY craft you would like to see me try? Drop us a mail at email@example.com with the subject “Crafting Corner with Ella”.