Junior chefs be inspired with the introduction of the Play-Doh Kitchen Creations range… Where the best ingredient of all is creativity. The Play-Doh Kitchen Creations range includes a variety of playsets and tools. It aims to inspire storytelling, imaginative thinking, creative play, and fun for wannabe cooks without the dirty dishes piling up.
- Host a Play-Doh Kitchen Creation Pizza Party with your very own Play-Doh pizzeria. Make, shape and slice the wackiest pizza’s imaginable with a selection of fun tools and squishy Play-Doh compound. Use the roller to roll out some imaginary pizza dough in the pan, grate a pile of make-believe mozzarella and then add your favorite pretend toppings with the half-mould paddle. You can also use the grater to squeeze your own silly spaghetti dish. When you’re ready, slice your Play-Doh pizza, toss it in the box, and deliver to your friends.
- Have fun with the Play-Doh Kitchen Creation Sizzlin’ Stovetop that makes real sizzling sounds as soon as the skillet or saucepan are placed on the burners. Listen to how the sizzle gets louder when a Play-Doh creation is placed in one of the pans, almost like a real stove. Want to know what’s on the menu? Use the Play-Doh stamps to create pretend steak and eggs, crazy burgers and even fish. Add some Play-Doh veggies with the half mould and use your tongs and spatula to flip and grab your creations before displaying them on the plates provided.
- Aspiring chefs can experience the fun of baking without the fuss with the Play-Doh Magical Oven that features real lights and sounds. Simply put some Play-Doh compound in a pretend food attachment and place it in the oven, press the lever and see the Play-Doh food ‘bake’ almost like magic. The lights change from white to red as the pretend food finishes ‘cooking’, and the oven makes a ‘ding’ sound when it’s done. The five pretend food attachments include favorites like make-believe muffins, crazy cake, pretend pie, and more. Add fun side dishes with the moulds to customise the creations.
- Start the day with Play-Doh Breakfast Bakery. Create a delightful breakfast menu with the waffle maker, which shapes both square and round Play-Doh waffles. It also creates imaginary toast, pretend pancakes, lots of make-believe toppings, and more. Use the syrup bottle to squeeze pretend syrup or fluffy Play-Doh Plus whipped cream on top to complete the creations. There are also three creation cards to inspire creativity. With so many fun things to make Play-Doh Kichen Creations breakfast time might even take up the whole day.
- Slice and chop some Play-Doh culinary creativity with Play-Doh Shape ‘N Slice. This fun set of kitchen-themed tools lets budding chefs create and cut colourful Play-Doh snacks and meals. The cutting boards feature lots of half-moulds to shape a variety of silly fruits, veggies, pretend meats, and more. Slice the imaginary ingredients on the cutting board with the cleaver, knives, and shears. Squeeze out a variety of shapes with the presser tool including pretend celery, garlic and more. Toss it all together in the bowl and share it with the plates and spoon.
- ‘Fire up’ the make-believe grill with the Play-Doh Burger Barbeque Choose from five Play-Doh compound colours and creative tools to roll, cut, squeeze, shape and mould fun Play-Doh hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, and toppings. Create outrageous onion rings and an assortment of Play-Doh toppings on the lid of the grill. Use the decorator tool to create fantasy fries and pretend condiments using the different shapes on the rail attachment.
- From pretend pasta to imaginary ramen bowls, the Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Noodle Makin’ Mania set offers creative cooks the opportunity to dish up all kinds of delightful Play-Doh noodle dishes. Simply choose a disc to change the shape, load some Play-Doh compound into the noodle maker and press the handle to squeeze oodles of noodles. Add replica raviolis and pretend lasagna to the menu with the book-mould and cutter. There are also moulds for make-believe macaroni and cheese and fun toppings.
- Create the tastiest looking pretend lunches with the Play-Doh Lunchtime Creations Containing a variety of stamps, cutters, rollers and other tools and five different Play-Doh colours creating a feast of Play-Doh sandwiches, pizzas, cookies and other ‘treats’. Use the server and plates included to display your lunchtime masterpieces.
- it’s Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Cake Party time and you can now make the most imaginative pretend cakes to celebrate any occasion. Shape all kinds of cakes in the Play-Doh oven or with the decorative cutters provided. Use the decorating tool to top it all off with swirly make-believe frosting. There is even confetti compound to add sparkle to your creation. Display your Play-Doh cake work of art in the cake dome, or present them with the plates and utensils included in the set.
- Enjoy a Play-Doh frosting frenzy with Play-Doh Frost ‘n Fun Cakes. Aspiring cake chefs can feel like pros with all the right tools. Create Play-Doh Bundt cakes and crazy cakes that look like teddy bears and stars with the three cake moulds included or build a crazy tiered cake with the three cake cutters and cake tier. Now for the best part – decorating. Cover the creations in fluffy Play-Doh frosting with the frosting tool, which comes with three tips for a variety of shapes. Top it all off with make-believe candies, silly fruits, and other fun toppings with the half-moulds.
- The Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Colourful Cookie Creation set prepares you for the ultimate Play-Doh cookie bake off. With the cookie sheet and 4 cookie cutters, there are lots of ways to make pretend cookies in all kinds of shapes and sizes, including gingerbread men, wacky wafers, and even stacks of silly sandwich cookies. Add fun patterns and decorations to the cookies with the unique textured rolling pin and frosting tool – prepare for kids to go a bit Play-Doh cookie crazy.
- Create tasty looking pretend Play-Doh treats with the Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Chocolate Pops Simply place Play-Doh compound into one of the moulds included then pop it out and insert on one of the sticks provided.
- Serve up some Play-Doh Ice Cream Treats. Now there’s no need to choose between a dish or a cone, as this set has both. The easy-release scoop makes it super simple to grab some Play-Doh ‘ice cream’ out of the can. Press different Play-Doh colours through the grated handle on the scoop to cover the creations in make-believe sprinkles. The whipped cream tool can squeeze pretend whipped topping, and the stand can help keep the cone from toppling over. The creations will look cooler than ever, and the best part is that they won’t melt.
The Play-Doh Kitchen Creations range of playsets will be available from Toys R Us, ToyZone, Toy Kingdom, Hamleys and other major retailers. You can also shop online for Play-Doh Kitchen Creations products at Takealot.com.
A childhood staple since its introduction in 1956, Play-Doh continues to captivate the imaginations of children across the globe. It is the #1 reusable modeling compound, with more than 500 million cans produced each year. As well as being plain fun for kids Play-Doh has also has many educational and developmental benefits. Play-Doh has been shown to enhances fine motor skill, improves pre-writing skills, assist with literacy and numeracy development, stimulate creativity and imagination, have a calming effect with regards to focus and concentration, develop hand-eye coordination, increases curiosity and knowledge and encourages social skills.