Massage candles are a new variety of candle serving several simultaneous functions.
While they light a room, provide a delightful ambiance, and scent the immediate area with subtle fragrance, massage candles also contain cosmetic ingredients that make them an excellent body moisturizer offering anti-aging benefits and massage oil alternative. Because of their unique ingredients, a true massage candle will melt at just over body temperature.Much like a hot bath, they are comfortably warm, but not hot.
Spa-Valous has a range of flameless line of baby candles and non-fragranced candles for pregnancy and those who prefer not to use scent at all.
Spa-Valous eco-baby soy massage candles have a beautifully fresh, clean scent. With the addition of pure essential oils of Lavender and Chamomile we ensure that your baby will completely relax and enjoy the special attention they receive during the baby massage.
Eco-Baby Candles melt at only 2º above normal body temperature. Simply place the wickless candle into a jug of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes, allow the soy lotion to melt and begin your baby massage or simply moisturise your baby’s skin with the natural vegetable oils.
The following list identifies a number of reasons why soy candles are preferable to paraffin wax candles:
- No carcinogens are produced from burning soy candles.
- Soy wax is non-toxic.
- Little or no soot is produced from burning soy candles.
- Soy candles will not discolour your walls or furniture with petroleum byproducts.
- Soy wax is a renewable resource; petroleum is limited.
- Soy wax is biodegradable.
- Soy wax is water-soluble (no more messy cleanups).
- Burning soy candles helps support the farmer.
- Soy wax candles hold colour and scent better than paraffin.
- Soy candles burn 30% to 50% longer than paraffin.
- All natural organic soy candles.