The NutriBullet remains one of the most exciting and successful product launches of the last decade. Sales have passed the 100,000 mark locally (and are approaching 30 million worldwide) – but the people involved aren’t sitting on their laurels. To the contrary, with the launch of the adorable Baby Bullet, they’re looking to make another really big splash. We are thrilled to be part of that splash by sharing this news!
The Baby Bullet is another entirely unique offering, rather than just a smaller version of the Nutribullet. It has a smaller motor, which means it doesn’t pulverise the ingredients. You can manage the texture based on the weaning stage of your baby, unlike the regular NutriBullet that only blends to smoothie consistency. The batch bowl of the Baby Bullet also takes hot foods, where the NutriBullet can’t.
The Baby Bullet has been developed to cater for the manic lifestyle associated with new parenting and for those who want only the best for their little ones. This high-quality lifestyle appliance allows the effortless creation of delicious, healthy and nutritious baby food in seconds while simplifying the storing thereof – making it the must-have accessory for new moms and dads. It’s an easy-to-use, easy-to-clean blender, that’s made specifically for the preparation and storage of baby foods.
With the Baby Bullet it’s easy to make either individual meals, or to create up to six portions at a time; each of which can be stored in sealable, date-dialed individual cups that can then be refrigerated (or frozen). With a minimum of effort, and a fair amount of fun, parents can ensure that their babies get the best possible diet, starting right after weaning.
The 22-piece NutriBullet Baby Bullet set is the perfect gift for all new parents or those expecting. Ideal for little ones ranging from six months to three years old as they adjust to finger foods. The Baby Bullet retails for only R1,599 and it comes with a 1 year warranty.
The 22-piece NutriBullet Baby Bulletset includes –
• Compact, high torque power base
• Blender blade to purée foods to the perfect consistency
• Milling blade to make rice flour or rice cereal from grains
• Batch bowl for mixing larger quantities of baby food
• 2 short cups to make smaller quantities of baby food
• 2 stay fresh lids to fit on to the short cups for easy storage and travel
• Set of 6 date dial cups to store your food in so you know exactly how fresh it is
• Tip proof tray to hold 6 date dial cups upright
• 2 silicone trays with lids to store and freeze individual portions
• Baby spatula
• Easy to follow user manual and cook book
• Pocket Nutritionist food information guide
Baby Bullet Specs
• Power: 200W
• Batch bowl capacity: 946ml
• Short cup capacity: 354ml
• Storage cup capacity: 60ml
• Hand wash any of the pieces (except for the power base) with warm soapy water and rinse
• To clean the power base, unplug the unit and use a damp cloth to wipe off any food particles
1. SHARE this article to your social media with the easy share buttons
2. Answer below or on Facebook: Name 1 thing that makes the Baby Bullet different from the Nutribullet?
3. Comment #BABYBULLETBABY on the Facebook post. DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE FORM BELOW! WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU TO SEND YOU YOUR PRIZE!! Good luck everybody!!
Make sure you are following us on Facebook so you don’t miss the winner’s announcement!
We will choose a new winner if we are unable to reach you within 7 days.