This beetroot salad recipe is ideal for those days you just don’t have time to (or don’t feel like) cooking. You literally throw everything together and it is ready!
1 box Fry’s meat free pops
1x 410g tin chickpeas, drained
6 medium sized beetroots, peeled
10ml Dijon mustard
30ml balsamic vinegar
60ml olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Cook the FRY’S MEAT FREE POPS following instructions on back of pack.
- Place the beetroot in a large pot and cover with water, bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes or until the beetroot can be pierced easily with a knife.
- Drain and peel the beetroot once cooled slightly. Cut the beetroot into wedges.
- Make a dressing by whisking together the olive oil, mustard, vinegar and sugar, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toss together the rocket, pops, dressing, beetroot and chickpeas.
Time: 30 mins
For more of our recipes, please visit our Recipe section.
Please SHARE this post if you enjoyed it!