Potato salad has a special place on any braai menu. Twist up your potato salad by including roast potatoes.
Food plays such a pivotal role in how we socialise and celebrate. Nola mayonnaise have given their own twist to the classic potato salad. The creamy, balanced versatility of NOLA means it can be added to almost any dish without overpowering the existing ingredients.
Roasted Potato and Egg Salad
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 red pepper, diced into cubes
- ½ cup Nola Original Mayonnaise
- Red micro herbs, to garnish
- Toss the halved baby potatoes and sunflower oil together, on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated oven of 200 C for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place the eggs in cold water, in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to boil and cook for a further 4 minutes. Remove from the water and place in ice water to cool. Peel and halve (the yolks should be soft, but not runny).
- Toss the baby potatoes, pepper and Nola Original Mayonnaise together and season with salt and pepper. Add the halved eggs and garnish with red micro herbs.
For more recipes head to our recipe section.