This meat free Thai green curry is a really great meal if you are a vegetarian or looking for some meat free meals.
1 tbsp. ground coriander
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 stalk of lemongrass
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. sugar
3 green chillies, sliced
3 cloves garlic
5cm piece ginger, grated
1 tsp. galangal, finely chopped
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 loose cup chopped fresh
coriander leaves and stems
1 box FRY’S MEAT FREE PRAWNS
10ml olive oil
2x 410g tins coconut milk
250g mange tout, sliced diagonally
250g tender broccoli stems
Fresh coriander for garnish
Salt and pepper
- Blend together all the curry paste ingredients in a food processor.
- Heat the olive oil in a large wok or frying pan, fry 2 tbps of the curry paste until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Cook the FRY’S MEAT FREE PRAWNS following instructions on back of pack.
- Add the asparagus, broccoli, mange tout to the curry base and cook for 5 minutes.
Season well with salt and pepper.
- Stir through the crispy meat free prawns and serve with fresh coriander.
For more recipes visit our recipe section.
If you liked this recipe please SHARE it.