While most New Years resolutions focus on restoring health and wellness to the body, we feel that top of your list of should be restoring health, wellness and moisture to your skin.
To back that up, we are giving you the chance to walk away with some beautiful Juliette Armand elements products to win a fresh start for your skin!
The renewed elements line is based on innovative ingredients and technology and offers beauty formulas that are entirely in line with world trends in Cosmetology and most recent scientific advancements.
Within this context of “state-of-the-art” cosmetics, all products of the new elements line are absolutely safe for public health: parabens free, propylene glycol free, mineral oil free, and allergen free.
The key points of evolution:
– a complete, high-end professional line of cosmetics
– elements of extensive research on skin beauty and health
– a new, comprehensive method of combined action and effective treatment of all skin conditions
– scientifically and commercially unique
Distinctive advantages of the line:
– unlimited possibilities of product combinations (depending on the techniques applied by each beautician and the equipment used in each facility)
– easy selection of products
– functional product classification
To start the year off right, one lucky reader can win an elements 03 Cleansing Milk valued at R295 and an Elements 03 Vitamin C Serum valued at R495!
The Cleansing milk removes dirt and make-up, and is rich in moisturising, antiseptic and anti-oxidant agents. Its creamy texture is easily absorbed by the skin and it deeply cleanses the pores without causing irritation. It contains chamomile and green aloe extracts which soften, soothe and moisturise the skin.
The Serum is stabilised vitamin C with a moisturising and anti-oxidant effect. The body cannot compose vitamin C, an essential factor for its functions. The proven anti-oxidant properties of vitamin C protect the skin from the action of free radicals and inhibit aging caused by environmental factors. Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen, thus combating skin loosening and the appearance of wrinkles.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Like Tums 2 Tots Online Magazine and share the competition
- Complete the entry form below (this step is mandatory to process your entry)
Please be sure to read our competition terms and conditions
*This competition is sadly only open to those currently residing in South Africa