The Snookums’ baby accessory and toy range is a proudly South African brand and has been in existence for more than 40 years.
Snookums is probably one of the oldest and strongest baby brands in South Africa and offers parents an incredibly wide choice of quality products. From humble beginnings in Cape Town, Snookums baby accessories are now being exported to countries as far as Sweden.
Looking after baby’s basic needs is more than enough to keep a new mom busy. Add to that grooming baby’s hair and nails and it can become a daunting task. It is especially the prospect of trimming your baby’s nails that have moms break into a sweat. Their fingers are tiny and the nails are even smaller.
Whether you prefer nail clippers or scissors, Snookums has the following tips for when attempting this petrifying task:
- The best time to trim baby’s nails is while they are sleeping or just after a bath when their nails are soft.
- Always cut nails in a well-lit area.
- Cut fingernails along the curve of the finger and toenails straight across.
- Clean each item before and after each use with warm, soapy water (or baby shampoo) and rinse well.
The Snookums Baby Grooming Set has all the tools you might need to keep your baby looking his or her best. Each item is designed to ensure maximum safety for your baby and ease-of-use for you.
The 12-piece baby grooming set includes:
- A ball-tipped comb.
- An ultra-soft bristle brush.
- A nail clipper with a safety grip for stability when cutting nails.
- A finger toothbrush for new born babies.
- A toothbrush for first teeth.
- Baby scissors with rounded blades for extra safety.
- 6 Emery boards for gentle filing.
The Snookums Baby Grooming set is available from all leading retail and baby stores at the recommended retail price of R189.99.
Snookums is giving away a gorgeous baby grooming set to 3 lucky Tums 2 Tots Online readers!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Like Tums 2 Tots Online Magazine and share the competition
- Complete the entry form below
Click here to view our competition terms and conditions
*All entrants must reside in South Africa